Saturday 1 October 2011

Goofed up!!!!

Ho ho!!! I dunno what to come up with!
currently nothing much has happened except that i won a quiz with the great Raj Kunkolienkar!!( a really gr8 guy)
Yeah except that nothing much!!! Though m missing my mum for some reason very desperately which leaves me in tears when in bed....but those just soak when i sleep.Ironically i have grown more lazy n not preparing for my school exams!!!
Gosh m such a lazy bum!! He he!!!
but now i wanna do things my way...i dont care what happens...as long as m answerable to myself n self satisfied....i think things should work out fine!!!
Well....m starting to have wider perspective of life n everything in it.Things should be fine for now.....but then i have those teenage blues in between which makes me question everything that m doing n feel that everything is futile.....i lyk to call it my period of "mental transition"!!! He he...i dunno what that means
just for fun.. I miss tom and jerry! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment