Thursday 22 September 2011

Madam rides the bus vol.2.....the mystery continues

So quite recently when i was coming back from class, in a bus i sat next to an elderly man and at once he started talking about from where he has come n stuff.He was travelling places, had seen Mysore n bengaluru  n was now in goa.He was coming from Dona Paula and asking me whether this bus goes to Margao. I tried to control my laughter..but i explained the route to him.Then he's lyk telling me that  education is wealth.Ur dad,mum, sis or bro...no one can help u but education.And i couldnt agree more.Then he showed me some snaps that he had clicked and asked me wether his pose was good or not.he even brought some gifts for his kids or grand kids..i dunno.On that short journey he told me about his experience in mysore and how he finds goa.he asked me wats the speciality og goa n at once fish came my answer.So he's lyk "m a pure veg"."u know wat pakoras are.We eat pakoras in Delhi'(yes he was from delhi).At the back of my mind m lyk...wat does dis guy think...dat i live under a rock not knowing pakoras!!! but then i felt pity for him..again for some reason i cant explain coz it leaves me muddlled too.But it was an over all friendly chat.
At d end its lyk relle amazing. i mean u meet such people one day and they share some part of their life with u...n d  next moment u realise dat u may probably not meet these people ever again.

Again i say....insignificance of man in subtle manner.
I hope i get some answer to this mystery bus incidents that i have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment