Tuesday 6 September 2011

Confusion confusion!

Ok sorry for the delay....i was on a short vacation to my natives and had to celebrate a festival.

So the thing is that i left a prestigious institute that trains for IIT just becoz i felt lonely in there and didnt like the atmosphere much. Now i am regretting it...kind of not 100%. but i'm happy and tryna come out of my dilemma. I  came across this quote a few days ago: " If u have not made a mistake, u have not tried something new". Even if my leaving this place was a mistake, at least i'll get some new experiences,  and importantly learn from my mistake....try to work hard and be determined to get what u want. maybe it'll make me a better person and make me mentally strong.... after all i have to be satisfied with myself at the end of the day!!!

So guys leave in comments plzz and do post in entries if u have something dat u want to get off ur minds!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pradnya,

    This is good... Please keep it up and keep me posted on the new blogs.... As you have rightly said 'if you've not made a mistake, you've not tried something new...'

    Always remember there is nothing called 'wrong decision'. When we take a decision, we always take the right decision in the given situation.... the outcome of the decision may or may not be what we want.... but that doesn't make the decision wrong... Decisions are always right... outcomes maybe be different to our expectations.... When that happens, we need to take decisions again and work on the situation... So, it's always one step at a time... Have you been working on writing about your 'worries of the day'?

    - Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Atya, thank u so much. lately i havent written worries of the day coz i hardly get any time now. In a way it is good rite...i mean to take my mind off things n stuff. but i'll try to do that! And the thing is that people are now taunting me saying dat i did a mistake..but i didnt rite? even if i did...i'll be responsible for it?

    Ur views!?!

    ReplyDelete